For those who don't know (I doubt any of you wouldn't know..I'm so popular what...XD), I am currently in Singapore, studying at Temasek Polytechnic.. My course is Biomedical Informatics & Engineering.. Never in my life would I have even thought of reading Engineering, but here I am.. (I used to think that Engineering are for 'people' like Teng Jian..*pun intended*)
Well, today I had my lab session for Human Anatomy and Physiology (HAP for short).. It's my first time wearing a lab coat.. I feel so professional! We had a few experiments and it was fun..=D
Besides HAP, I have other subjects for this semester too.. Circuit Analysis, Digital Fundamentals, Engineering Mathematics, Effective Communications, Writing & Oral Presentation, Applied Principles to Effective Living... Overall, this course is quite fun, and I would say I am more suited to poly life than Junior College... I prefer hands on work over academic writing and reading... =D
I miss you guys though...5 Gigih is irreplaceable.. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment