Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wei Ping! You're Next!

Yoohoo everyone!!!!!as xiao foong told you all something about our VI life now....i wont talk much about it.hmm..im just confusing whether to transfer to sentosa or not.as the teachers there dont encourage us to go and there are problems to be concerned about.*sigh*nevermind im going to share abit about my ns life!

I MISS MY CAMP!!!(KEM PUTRA SENTOSA,sematan,lundu,kuching,sarawak)!!!!! i gained alot throughout this camp.i gained lots of knowledge,lots of experiences and also friendships.i believe there are everlasting friendships in there. ...i learned abit of bidayuh language..i'ave new sarawakian friends....kl & selangor's friends.ohyea…especially my ‘D’ Angelzzz(some of you might know about them).they are Cindy & Huay Huay from klang.we are quite popular (don’t say I perasan aa..).almost everyone knew that we are in 1 body,always stick together. even the teachers, the food managing department ( as 3 of us always run for food and take extra food ) , canteen cashiers ( as we always hang out there .we always buy drinks, ice cream and junk food there) and the camp admins..really..

And I love the scenery there the most. I’ave seen something that I can ever seen in semenanjung. Millions and millions of stars in the sky ( can be described as the stars in those horoscope puzzles with glow in the dark) , an extraordinary big full moon which lights up the clouds around it , a wonderful scene ( rainbow in the dark ->translated from Chinese)…..and I saw meteor!!! I can never forget all the unforgettable scene over there…There are too many things to share… so I’ll show you guys some photos…

me and my ‘D’Angelzzz



with our company captain,we call him YOYOYO.


me & YOYOYO



yeng or not???hehe..


Here are some pictures.i’ave a lot more with my friends and teachers in camp..i guess that’s all. hope that this post wont be too boring.

I miss all of you!!!

~PeNg~

No comments: