Ahem! Before i start, i would like to bring in a word from an avid and overexcited lady,who has helped quite a bit in this monumental production; XF daijie!
*
Hello, hello,
How are all the folks doing? Fine I guess? It’s been a long time since I posted in this bloggie….guess wat….!! Our class tshirt is FINALLY done! After a long…..long…… long……..wait…our patience has paid off….WEEEeeEE!! N wat can I say….the tshirt design is fabulous (though I must admit the size is abit cacated)! All thanks to our almighty (not xD) “tai kor” aka Mr.Jeremy…who took an effort n fork out his precious(yeah rite) time and also sweat u know? (for walking all the way n getting lost to central market) and as well as patience (after being so tolerance to abang yemm( his name reminds me of yam haha) aka tshirt maker who always breaks his promise about delivering the tshirt..=.=”..but at last fulfilled his promise else I will stuff yam on him..*opss* =X ) in creating such breathtaking creation (erm….i think im abit over exaggerating) lolz…
lets give him a give a round of applause!! *clap clap clap*
n not to forget to those who gave a hand in making in tshirt…a big fat THANK YOU =)
It is a great accomplishment I guess for 5 gigih hu? As we dun really accomplish much even though in our skool days except for being scolded by our dear safarie for being the nosiest class ever!! Haha!! Don’t u think? Yeah…I miss the golden days we had together…n I guess this tshirt serve a purpose of remembrance of all the sweet n bitter times we had together?
I guess most of u all has your very own limited edition 5 gigih tshirt adi rite?? If not….fast…quickly...hurry up!! Fly…swim...run, or even dig your way to yen han’s house….. n go breakthrough his house door n grab the tshirt while stock last…!!!*joking…there is enough for everyone n it will be distributed to u…not to worry* xDDD!!!
Yours truly,
xF
*
Alriteeeee den... sudah kena insult syok syok by ppl.. aihz biasa d TT
Anyways, YUP! u heard dat rite! da Tshirt has been completed already! Quite a few have already received them. Hopefully it meets their expectations xD
The making of this tshirt is one of my new year resolution, therefore im glad and proud it is over xD Gonna post a couple of pictures for those fellas not around to get the tshirt soon, so u guys can ogle at the design and the model xD JKJK Sry too delighted with the shirt d xD
*
Hello, hello,
How are all the folks doing? Fine I guess? It’s been a long time since I posted in this bloggie….guess wat….!! Our class tshirt is FINALLY done! After a long…..long…… long……..wait…our patience has paid off….WEEEeeEE!! N wat can I say….the tshirt design is fabulous (though I must admit the size is abit cacated)! All thanks to our almighty (not xD) “tai kor” aka Mr.Jeremy…who took an effort n fork out his precious(yeah rite) time and also sweat u know? (for walking all the way n getting lost to central market) and as well as patience (after being so tolerance to abang yemm( his name reminds me of yam haha) aka tshirt maker who always breaks his promise about delivering the tshirt..=.=”..but at last fulfilled his promise else I will stuff yam on him..*opss* =X ) in creating such breathtaking creation (erm….i think im abit over exaggerating) lolz…
lets give him a give a round of applause!! *clap clap clap*
n not to forget to those who gave a hand in making in tshirt…a big fat THANK YOU =)
It is a great accomplishment I guess for 5 gigih hu? As we dun really accomplish much even though in our skool days except for being scolded by our dear safarie for being the nosiest class ever!! Haha!! Don’t u think? Yeah…I miss the golden days we had together…n I guess this tshirt serve a purpose of remembrance of all the sweet n bitter times we had together?
I guess most of u all has your very own limited edition 5 gigih tshirt adi rite?? If not….fast…quickly...hurry up!! Fly…swim...run, or even dig your way to yen han’s house….. n go breakthrough his house door n grab the tshirt while stock last…!!!*joking…there is enough for everyone n it will be distributed to u…not to worry* xDDD!!!
Yours truly,
xF
*
Alriteeeee den... sudah kena insult syok syok by ppl.. aihz biasa d TT
Anyways, YUP! u heard dat rite! da Tshirt has been completed already! Quite a few have already received them. Hopefully it meets their expectations xD
The making of this tshirt is one of my new year resolution, therefore im glad and proud it is over xD Gonna post a couple of pictures for those fellas not around to get the tshirt soon, so u guys can ogle at the design and the model xD JKJK Sry too delighted with the shirt d xD
shirts on my bed

front view
back view
Those of you that have already received da shirt, i heard that the first time u wash it, you have to use handwash. Dunno how true it is, cuz i dun really do laundry. Please take good care of ur shirt cuz its a limited edition, and there is no more stock unless the whole class wants to make 29 more baju again, den gotta plan and collect money and go around and order and......... pandai pandai la xD
Lemme shout some props here to the following ppl especially
to LeiChing, class artist and superb mangaka, for her lovely design...
to XiaoFoong, who was my guide to central that got me lost...
to all of 5G, for your cooperation and time and MONEY that ensured the success of this tshirt!
Alrite, thats all there is to hear from me... The remaining tshirts are with me k?
Tshirt thing done xD now for end of the year trip! really wanna go to the beach with u guys... so lemme noe k if u have any ideas and wanna discuss things...
Good luck form6 fellas who are facing their finals.. and also Alevel fellas and SAM xD lol.. basically good luck all!
yenHan
No comments:
Post a Comment