Erm what to say ler , since the admin. keep ‘blow’ me to write a post no matter what it takes.I juz finish my exam ,same with yenhan and yuken , and having 2 weeks holiday now ! weeeee … then ar , ok la , since u guys keep asking me who’s my target , I tell u guys a bit .. it’s a girl ,for sure haha … She has a gud smile , which attract me sooooo much .. totally irresistible ..haha , but then too bad , I didn’t dare to take the first step , no dun wan ,is DUN DARE… maybe im too innocent for it , haha … well guys , any good idea to pikat or start a conversation with a gal? :D ..Anyone read ‘The Scarlet Letter’ be4? Tats the book I bought for her during b’day..
Hmm, I think we should come out and mamak at least once per month , to strengthen our relationship , haha .. Soo boring at home ..btw , did u guys heard be4?wan chooi wanna get married edi , lets wish her happy 4ever , for the first time la pls .. =) and I heard that smkbbsp-ian quite OWN in VI’s form 6 ,gambateh ! summore got ppl like jenghui tim , haha .. so nice ..
Ar I damn hate shawn got new car .. tj ar , end of the year organize trip ler , but no genting pls XD .. and gratz for gotten JPA to Canada..seems that ur ‘ks’ skill oso not bad, like tat oso kena ..haha .
K la guys , all the best ,lazy to think edi ..haha , ciaoz ..
Wai Bin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment